Happy Easter one and all! I hope it was a wonderful Sunday for all of you. We, at the Rushforth house, had a beautiful day. The weather was perfect and the atmosphere in our home was wonderful - the Spirit was there to remind us of the true meaning of Easter. I am sure Adam and Eva would join me in saying we are so grateful for our Saviour, Jesus Christ. We know that He lived here on this earth, that he set a perfect example for us, that he was beaten and suffered for us. We also know that He now lives. We are so grateful for His resurrection and for His love. Because of His atonement, we are able to repent of our sins and come back to our Heavenly Father. Because He lived again, we too will live again. I am so grateful for Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment