Eva has been attending pre-school and loving it! I am so excited for her and all that she gets to do and learn. Her teacher, Miss Cheryl, is a dear and Eva has so much fun in her class. Tonight, Eva was drawing after her bath:
I asked her to draw her name since she had been learning to do that in pre-school (every day they come in and trace their name on a piece of paper). So she did. The top part (A V E) is her first attempt. Then I showed her that she had written it backwards and I wrote it for her the right way. Then she wrote it the correct way (down on the bottom right corner) - a few too many lines on the E but she did great! I am very proud of her! 
WAY TO GO EVA!
1 comment:
I LOVE all the lines on her E! That is very creative. I am excited to see you guys in less than 2 weeks- yea for Disneyland!
Post a Comment