Eva and I rode the Dumbo ride together! It was fun to be up in the air and the breeze was refreshing! :)
Eva and I were with my sister-in-law Michelle and her two youngest (except the one on the way) children, Amber and Brandon.
This one is a little blurry but here is Eva riding the carousel with her Grandma Rushforth. Grandma was such a trooper, dealing with all the trauma we caused her. I really appreciate all she did to make it a wonderful day for Eva.
Eva with her cousins Justin and Brandon in Toon Town.

4 comments:
Your pictures are so awesome!! I am so glad you all got to go and have so much fun together!!
I so wish we could go to DL. We should be taking the kids sometime next summer. Mike's parents want to go too, of course with the kids. Such a fun place. Nice pictures. Marie
How fun! Too hot huh? So no chance you'll move to AZ ;).. well I already know the answer to that, so how about visiting during the winter? Sounds like a fabulous plan to ME! Glad you had fun inspite of the weather and tea cup after math ;)
Love all the pictures. Looks like you all had a great time
Post a Comment