Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Insta-care
So I have been to the insta-care twice in the last two months! The first time was for my ankle that I sprained falling down my staircase. That was interesting because they did an x-ray to make sure it wasn't broken and they found that I had broken it sometime before but never knew. Funky but true.
My second trip to the insta-care was tonight . . . . with little Eva when she split her chin open. She gave one good jump in the bathtub, slipped when she came back down and slammed her chin into the ledge of the tub. The force must of been enough to pull her skin hard enough and fast enough to rip it open. It was definitely going to need some help from a medical professional if I wanted to minimize the scaring and as you can imagine, I did. She now has 3 stitches in her chin and she was very good during the whole process. I hope it heals quickly! Adam nor I ever had to get stitches (other than for surgeries) so we were not expecting to deal with that so soon but Eva is a crazy monkey so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear she is alright and hopefully will take it easy while her chin heals!
Zachary split his chin open when he was just one. Stitches...no fun. Sorry to hear
ooh that gives me the chills. Poor little girl and poor mommy to have to go through that!
Post a Comment